blogspot visit counter

Widgets

I was only catfish fishing experience and largemouth bass, but I like to think I know how to catch them when I want. Following this idea, I like to talk about the techniques I use is to catch the last of the two species.

I often spend time in the land of my father-in-law, where there is a pond that he and his brother built and stored there for more than three decades. Today, after being extended with the addition of a forty-foot boat and twenty foot pier is a good place to spend time. The boat is a houseboat or way station from which the fish, but avoid using small boats or pedal boats.

I love to go fishing, but it serves a higher purpose in our house to complement our meat supply. For this reason, I can not waste time out of my day casting unrewarded.

My hardware is not special, I have spent hundreds of dollars on what I use. However, what I have works fine for what I need. I use a Vendetta rod and reel combo, line 20 pounds or less, a few simple hooks and bait. Before entering the water, I like to leave early in the morning with a net and catch some frogs. Fortunately for me, the pond is literally foaming with them this year. (The bass is good food!) Sometimes I cut up and use the pieces of fish, but the population is high this year, I'll hang out and pitching in. small throughout the fall season this year brought me more twenty pounds per trip!

Not always use the frogs to fish. During the cold season, just do not see them jumping on you as you can when it's warmer. This is when I get a little and use of lures .. (Personally, I prefer the watermelon of my tackle box, but the gold was good at the time!) Tried to use spinners, although this type of cast iron / coil works to Occasionally, I tend to stick to what works best.

I do not go fishing every day, sometimes just one or two times a month. As I said, this is just to help supplement our invoices and keep the meat down. I love children and swallow every time I prepare! But when I go fishing, I get this account.

Disqus for soul fishing