blogspot visit counter

Widgets

If you are a bass fisherman adventurer like me and want to explore new bodies of water, there are some things we should keep in mind.

Do your homework! Search the Web! You will be surprised what information can be found in the lake of interest. Tackle guess work can be to a minimum by finding out what people use the lake. My family and I traveled by RV to our destinations so my method of acquiring knowledge is to ask the owners of the campsite, in advance, by phone, what makes for a good day on your lake. If you do not know the lake who will? I want to ask what the field is like a lake. Is there a good depth, rocks or weeds? All these simple questions and more, we can give the bass fishermen a general idea of ​​what to expect. The maps also help, but not all lakes have contour maps available.

Each lake has a common resource of choice among local fishermen. Discover what gives us an overview of the main hook technique. Let's face it, they use bait, because it works for them, but I want to go a step further and expand my choice of lures under what they say it works.

Time is another asset to have in the new fishing lakes. If we are lucky enough to get on the fish immediately, then fine, but sometimes it takes time to examine areas of Lake best potential areas for fish. There is always a better place than you are fishing for taking the time to find the most rewarding.

My most recent destination, they spend most of my search in the morning and document points to fish making success seems more realistic than I wanted. Each point I got on my GPS was a place in a place he helped implement my plan of what to use and where.

Weekend trips: the best destination for me, because I think that people who work for a living do not have the luxury of constant weekly visits. So, on Saturday morning is devoted to exploring my new territory and rigging is according to what I found, then fishing for the rest of the weekend to see the result.

Tours are so worth it when the lake was captured several times, because now we have a basic idea of ​​where to go. We know that at least we have a starting point for the next trip. But it does not output by fishing adventure in the same place place after day after day. Obviously, the size of the lake determines the longevity of our stay and the number of times they have attended the season. We can help you get better at catching fish in the same lake in time.

Ninety percent of the fish are in the top ten percent of the water sounds redundant, but so true and must be constantly on our mind when looking for places in the new lake. Any body of water spilling his generosity secret, if we take the time to find out! 'Bass lives here "there are no signs and we have to find them. This is the most fun, in my opinion. Understanding what makes a tick in the lake is the most rewarding, especially when Big Bass-five pounds and are taken.

Bass fishing is not always easy fishing. This is most evident in the new water fishing. So if you think you know the lake well and have confidence in your bait, calendar and real estate, which is the right temperature? More than anything, this is your adventure under tingling sense? Is likely to catch bass because you said his confidence.

I love fishing new bodies of water. I guess you could say I get bored easily, but I think it is exactly. Different variants lakes provide different baits, techniques and structure. This is what motivates me! Let the adventures of bass fishing never stops!

Disqus for soul fishing