blogspot visit counter

Widgets

Any experienced fly fisherman will tell you that the summer months can be a difficult time for trout fishing. The frenzy that marks the beginning of the season and trout are voracious spawning is completed, the water becomes warmer, the sky brighter and trout become lethargic.

It is a time to change tactics away from dry fly nymphs or wet flies. In many ways, this could be argued to be a more difficult to catch a trout. After all, the dry fly fishing is relatively easy, because you can see sunrise and fish all you have to do is thrown upward. With wet flies no evidence of fish for human consumption, so that the fisherman was fishing blind. However, the fact is that the climate has changed and the water temperature, etc., trout become lethargic and less likely to eat. They tend to sit and wait for food to come to them rather than chase.

So my first advice is this. Move. So many fishermen complain of elimination at the end of the summer day fishing. But the problem is that often the fishermen themselves. They remain in the same place every day to catch anything. Please note here that not try trout feed, so they do not move much. Therefore, if you do not catch it, move to another place. You need to find the fish, not the reverse!

So how do you know when it's time to go?

Well, what I do is this. I will choose a wet fly, usually after the "use a dark fly darkness and bright light conditions to fly" rule. Not really consider this "rule", but it gives a starting point. I fish on my forehead, my left, then the right. Then I do the same, but counting the number of seconds of time, say 7 to allow the fly to sink and the fish at a different depth. I do this several times as I do rise, covering the water in front of me completely. How I can change the windows of three or four times, but if I have to guess what? I go somewhere else!

My second tip for the back. It is very easy to go on autopilot mind during recovery, and should be avoided. A hectic eight normal recovery is what I practice to my first photos anywhere. However, I find that when the fish are lethargic, slow recovery, with the line breaks lazily sink water pays real benefits. Takes are often mild at this time of year, so it will not do too heavy for trout they have to chase the fly. I often get the line very slowly, then pause for thirty seconds before starting to pick up again.

If a slow recovery does not work, try another recover quickly, however, the slow recovery aforementioned meeting usually fatal!

My final advice seems obvious, but I see it almost never. This means fish in the margins. So many people seem to pull and pull back as much as possible. Well, it's fair to say that many fish just outside the projection distance of most people, but most people can not go further, and yet, still trying!

Never caught my biggest trout fishing was standing outside and along the coast, this is where the fish will often be in the summer -. Under the branches of trees and bushes that stand near the shore, waiting for something crunchy to fall in front of them! So why do not you fly? Fishing margin means that you can also fish places that seem impossible because of limited posterior fusion chamber. All you need to do is leave out some line, keep up and pull to bend the rod tip, then let go and allow the bar around the line and the fly in the water. Fishing nearby, along with fishing from a place that never capture can produce excellent results!

Disqus for soul fishing